The safety of both our own and our clients’ teams is of the utmost importance. BMM has safety management systems in place that encompass policies, procedures, work processes and tools that mitigate risk and safeguard the safety of its employees. BMM can also tailor safety management plans to suit your project or work within existing safety management plans based on client requirements, including Critical Risk Protocols (CRPs) for high-risk activities.
BMM understands the importance of protecting client information and has defined governance, encryption, monitoring systems and audit procedures in place to ensure the security and confidentiality of client records and information, including:
- Encryption for email transmission of information
- Monitoring systems and procedures to detect actual and attempted intrusions into systems containing client information
- Response programs for actual or potential unauthorised access to client information systems
- Access controls on systems that contain client information
- Access restrictions at physical locations
- Segregation of duties and access to files
- Security Awareness and Training
- Secure Remote Access
- Regular audit and review of data security systems and policies.
BMM hold certifcations for ISO 45001: 2018 WHS/OHS, ISO 9001; 2015 Quality Assurance and ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental.